A phrase used quite often is “Be Real.”
Sometimes it is said as…
Be Your Truth.
What does all that mean?
Does it mean anything goes with how you think and behave?
Does it mean sharing all your feelings, thoughts, problems with others?
We have minds that can be quite imaginative and assumptive. How does one know what is real?
Do you know YOUR truth so you can BE it?
Explore what this mean to you, and discover more of YOUR truth by journaling and contemplating these questions:
- What do these statements mean to you; are they the same? (Feel free to get out a dictionary/thesaurus and read definitions and related words.)
- Be Real.
- Be Authentic.
- Be Your Truth.
- How do you know when you are being REAL/AUTHENTIC/YOUR TRUTH? What are you doing? How are you feeling?
- What keeps you from being REAL/AUTHENTIC/YOUR TRUTH?
- What activities have helped you discover more about who you are, your realness, your truth, your authenticity?
- Are there any areas of your life or roles that you have where you find it hard to be your real/authentic/truthful self? What makes it hard?
- Have you ever discovered YOUR TRUTH changed? If so, where and what happened to make that change?
- What do you think you could do in the next couple weeks to BE more REAL/AUTHENTIC/YOUR TRUTH?
Feel free to share some thoughts from one of the questions in the comments.
Cheering You On to a Whole REAL Heart,