Did you see lots of totally spectacular fireworks these last couple days? Did you say to yourself, “That’s a Bell Ringer!”?
Checking in on Week 26 of 50 Weeks to a Lighter More Loving You.
Your task this week is to notice things in your life that are totally spectacular and say to yourself…
“THAT’S A BELL RINGER!”
Doing this, of course, makes you more grateful which increases your overall lightness and happiness.
What else can be gained from this BELL RINGING experience as it pertains to a Lighter More Loving You?
As stated in Week 26’s post, “It was always a mystery if the fireworks they purchased would actually work, do what it said it would do, be a total dud, or be totally spectacular.”
One of the things that make us stressed and less loving is INDECISION.
Indecision is often caused by….
- wanting to know what the outcome is going to be (trying to read the future!),
- being overwhelmed or tired,
- fear of making a mistake.
Some decisions do need to be weighed with pros and cons, some need wise counsel, some need to be put on hold till your mind or the way is more clear.
And sometimes we just need to decide….light that firework and see if it is going to be a dud or something spectacular!
The thing is…
- indecision causes much stress,
- the outcome of most decisions are going to be a mystery,
- it is okay to “try” or “do” something and then change your mind,
- not all decisions are going to be spectacular ones,
- we often learn more from the DUD decisions,
- you will never have BELL RINGER situations in life if you don’t decide and do.
Feel free to share some of the things you noticed in your life that are BELL RINGERS…and, can you also see the decision you made that brought it about?
Cheering You on to a Whole Decisive Bell Ringing Heart,