You’re invited to a special 6 week Journal Circle via live Zoom for Focus, Creativity, and Connection!
This is being offered through Full Circle Yoga Studio in Longmont, CO. Since it is via Zoom, you can join in from anywhere.
Sessions are available at two times:
Sunday Evenings at 7PM MT (9PM EST)
Monday Mornings at 7:30AM MT (9:30AM EST)
All the info is below and how to register. It is only $40 for 6 one hour sessions. If you have questions, contact Barbara at BBanks@wholeheartlife.com
Journal Circle via Zoom
Sunday evenings at 7PM Mountain Time
Dates: September 20, 27 October 4, 11, 18, 25
Monday Mornings at 7:30AM Mountain Time
Dates: September 21, 28 October 5, 12, 19, 26
Connect. Share. Focus. Create!
• Are your weeks blurring into one another?
• Do you find it hard to focus?
• Do you feel like goals and dreams have been put on hold?
• Would you like to tap into your creative spirit which can make this less social and anxiety ridden time more joy-filled?
• Are you missing connection and community?
Come join Life Coach and Yoga Teacher, Barbara Banks, for this 6 week Journal Circle.
Journal Circle will meet one time a week for an hour via live zoom.
We will journal, use specific journaling tools to gain weekly and daily focus, engage in activities to enhance our creative spirit, and create a safe community for sharing and connecting.
Pre-Registration is highly encouraged as, one, you’ll save money, and, two, you will need handouts before the first Circle.
What you’ll need and not need:
• A notebook size 3 ring binder OR a Disc letter size notebook. (I will send info on Disc notebooks upon registering. Disc systems can be found at Staples and online via Amazon. Contact Barbara if you’d like to know why she prefers Disc systems for journals.)
• You will receive two types of journal pages via email that you will need to print, punch, and store in a binder/notebook.
• Notebook paper for journaling (3 hole punched or Disc punched paper).
• Optional: Treat yourself to colored pencils or pens (gel or non-blead through) as creativity on your Daily Pages will be encouraged.
• No journaling or art experience necessary.
• Ability to be seen and heard via zoom.