Week 48’s task of 50 Weeks to a Lighter More Loving You is WISH BOOK LIST!
When I was growing up, we use to make our Christmas Wish List from the Sears Wish Book. I remember pouring over the pages to pick one or two things I really wanted from Santa. I’d fold over pages, circle things, and did careful study to narrow it down.
Your task this week is to grab your journal, set some time aside to sit in your HaMakom, and make your WISH LIST, so to speak, for your coming years.
It is the holiday season. Time may seem precious. You may wonder if you have the time and luxury to actually sit and do this task.
NOW, however, is the best time to be quiet, still, and do this task. It will help with the holiday frenzy and you will be so focused come 2019.
Here is how to make your WISH LIST:
- Fill in the blank to the statements forthcoming. Just make a list. See if you can make a list of 10-15 or more. Don’t think too much. Just make a list of the first things that come to your mind.
When my life is ideal I will be _____________.
When my life is ideal I will have ___________.
When my life is ideal I will be doing __________.
- Take that list and determine your TOP 5 IDEALS. Do that by asking yourself, “would I rather have number 1 or number 2”. Then take the one you pick and ask, “would I rather have number ___or number 3?” Keep doing this till you have your top 5.
- For each of your TOP 5 IDEALS, write a juicy paragraph being more descriptive about what that “ideal” would look like–the who, what, where. Be as specific as you can.
What’s the point?
- You are getting clear about what you want in your life.
- You are becoming more aware of you, your heart’s desires, your purpose.
- These are guide posts for your decisions. If you make decisions with your IDEAL WISH LIST in mind, watch how they will unfold in your life.
If you want to go the extra mile with this…
- Write each IDEAL on a separate note card
- Write three steps that would help you reach that IDEAL
- Keep the cards at your HaMakom and read them often…daily or weekly
Cheering You on to a Whole Time to Write Out Your Ideals Heart,