Exercise 5 of blog series “BE” is BE the Light.
This is another phrase heard quite often. I’ve heard it at church, yoga, and social media.
I’ve also seen it as “BE the LITE.” Is there a difference?
What are your thoughts?
Take time in the next couple weeks to answer these questions in your journal to gain insight into your own thoughts and self.
- What does LIGHT mean? (Feel free to get out the dictionary.) What about LITE?
- If you were BEING the Light/Lite, what would you be doing? How would another know you were BEING the Light/Lite?
- What makes this important…to BE the Light?
- Is it a spiritual thing to you? And if so, in what way? If it is not a spiritual thing to you, what does it mean to you to BE the Light?
- Have you ever met anyone who was BEING the Light/Lite? What made you think or know this?
- What activities do you think would increase BEING the Light? What activities do you do currently that help you BE the Light?
- Is there any activity you’d like to start or increase because it helps you in BEING the Light?
Feel free to share a response to one of the questions above in the comments.
Cheering You on to a Whole Light Heart,