Exercise 4 of this year’s blog series: BE
Psalm 46:10 (NKJV) says:
Be still, and know that I am God…
I love the directive from God to BE STILL.
Get out your journal and contemplate these questions:
- What does it mean to you to BE STILL? Does it mean to STILL your body or your mind or both?
- What would it look like for your body to BE STILL?
- What would it look like if your mind was STILL?
- What activities do you do to STILL your MIND; to STILL your BODY?
- Is it hard for you to BE STILL? Why?
- Read these quotes and write out what they are saying to you:
- All creativity requires some stillness. –Wayne Dyer
- Learning how to be still, to really be still and let life happen – that stillness becomes a radiance. –Morgan Freeman
- Being still and doing nothing are two completely different things. –Jackie Chan
- What do you think would happen if your body was STILL? If your mind was STILL?
- What can you do in the next couple weeks to BE STILL in body and mind?
Feel free to share what BE STILL means to you in the comments.
Cheering You onto a Whole Stilled Heart,