Your task for week 23 of 50 Weeks to a Lighter More Loving You is to write a Khop Khun Mak Kha note!
Khop Khun Mak Kha is THANK YOU in Thai!
This week write…snail mail…not text or email….a Thank You note to someone who…
- has had an impact on your life (maybe a past teacher, preacher, coach, mentor, a friend’s parent),
- was there when you needed someone,
- gave you a great piece of advice, an encouraging word, or a wonderful compliment,
- did a kind deed for you or went out of their way to do something for you,
- has been or is a great example of a loving human being,
- exhibits a quality trait you find encouraging.
Maybe this is someone from your past or a current friend, spouse, or even your child!
The idea here is to thank someone for something that was not a “material gift” and to do it as an actual hand written note.
Gratitude is a key to a Lighter More Loving You.
Encouraging You on to a Whole Khop Khun Mak Kha Heart,