Week 21’s task of 50 Weeks to a Lighter More Loving You is to LEAVE A MESSAGE!
Take out 5 post it notes or scraps of paper.
On each one write an encouraging word. This could be your favorite quote, bible verse or something inspirational that has helped you on life’s journey.
Take those 5 MESSAGES and leave them places as you are out and about this week.
- in a magazine in a waiting room at an appointment you have–hair, doctor, dentist, etc.,
- stuck to a box a cereal (or whatever) at the grocery store,
- stuck to a gas pump,
- on a bathroom stall door,
- in a purse or wallet at a clothing store,
- stick it in a bottle and throw it in the ocean.
You get the idea!
Have fun with this!
No one will know it was you BUT it could absolutely make someone’s day.
Feel free to share one of your encouraging messages in the comments!
Cheering You on to a Whole Message Encouraging Heart,