Week 10 of 50 Weeks to a Lighter More Loving You is to have a Snoopy Moment!
Nothing reminds me of my childhood more than Snoopy! I read every Peanuts comic, had a wide array of snoopy toys, and my “security blanket” was a large stuffed Snoopy.
This week you are to BE A KID AGAIN! Have a SNOOPY MOMENT!
I have a Snoopy figurine where I see it every day to remind me to have KID MOMENTS.
To remember to:
be free of fear and go for adventures
be creative and imaginative
believe anything is possible
let go of what others think
explore and learn
be excited over the smallest things
not be so serious
hang out with friends
be accepting and non-judgie
What are some of the things you use to do?
This is your week to do something you use to love to do as a kid!
- color, paint, or draw
- write a story with a crayon and illustrate it
- dress up
- sing and/or dance
- play Twister…play any game
- make mud pies or build a snowman
- have a snow ball, pillow, water gun, Nurf ball or marshmallow fight
- skip down the hall at work
- make your favorite meal as a kid
- chew a gum ball or have a jaw breaker
- eat ice cream for dinner
- jump rope or go sledding
- go roller or ice skating
- go to the park and swing or slide
- go look for crayfish or salamanders in stream
- build a tent
- read a book under the covers with a flashlight
- play catch, shoot hoops, kick a ball
- play flashlight tag or hide and seek
- make funny faces as you drive by people
- read a comic book or some children books
- climb a tree or rock
- have a sleep over
- stand on your head, do a somersault, a cart-wheel, or a hand stand
- play with a kid and just be a kid yourself….make truck noises, put 50 hair clips in your hair!
Hopefully that got your juices flowing!
Would love for you to share what you did!
Double-Dog-Daring you to a Whole Snoopy Moment Heart,