As a good coach, I’m checking in to see how it is going….
Did you clean out something yet? If not, no worries…you have till Thursday!
Remember it just has to be ONE clean out of something…big or small. A 5 minute task to a day task!
Thursday I will post WEEK TWO’s small step to a Lighter More Loving You.
What is it about cleaning out something that makes you lighter and more loving?
How is this bringing more of my “spiritual being into my human living” (tag line for Whole Heart Coaching)?
- The more you do what you say (aligning with your integrity), the more you will find you love yourself. You will start to trust your self. Doing what you say you want to do, even if it is saying you’ll clean out your wallet and you do it, builds your own trust.
- You will love others more and better when you love your self….thus you become more loving all the way around. Simple and yet doing what we say on the small things seems easy to miss, skip, ignore.
- Cleaning out or getting rid of things means less stuff and thus less stress or worries. Lots of great things start to happen in your life when you have less stress and worries….like more love.
“The spirit likes to travel lite. The ego is a pack rat.” –unknown
Lets look at this quote a little closer…
Why does the spirit travel lite?
Because it is TRUSTING!!!! It is trusting God, a higher power, the goodness that God is.
In regards to “stuff” and cleaning out, the spirit is trusting that if some day you absolutely need that thing,
- it will will be able to get it,
- creatively figure out a way to do with out it,
- or it will be given that thing again…and probably in an even better way then the original.
The ego spends most of it time in fear. What if I need it? What if I someone finds out I gave that away? And so on. Fear creates alot of tension and worry and less peace and LOVE.
As you clean out, say to your self:
- I’m growing in trust.
- I am trusting God.
Who knew that cleaning something out could be so spiritual!
Encouraging and Checking In on your Whole Hearted Life,